|Acreage||Zoning||Flood Zone||Utilities||Survey||Perc Test||Access|
|5 Acres||R-1||No|| Electric: City Available
Sewage: Septic Needed
|No||Previous Satisfactory Test Performed||50-foot easement|
Tucked away with guaranteed privacy and seclusion is an exclusive parcel of land packed with potential. If you’re a Property Developer searching for your next project, this is one gem of a property you can’t overlook. New to the market, Lucky Dog Land Deals presents this outstanding opportunity to purchase 5 acres in Rutherford County, TN. Subdivision potential for up to 14 separate lots makes this an attractive development opportunity for the astute investor. Satisfactory percolation tesb (soil test) was previously performed. Nearby lots are being swept up fast in this much sought-after area of La Vergne. Conveniently positioned close to the beautiful 14,000-acre Percy Priest Lake offering outdoor and water-based activities providing an ideal outdoorsy lifestyle. Seller Financing Available.
This property is equally appealing for the homeowner who prefers space and seclusion for their perfect family retreat. This incredible parcel of land has no road frontage, which adds to the seclusion, with access via a 50-foot easement. This property is ideally located only minutes from all the necessary conveniences, including schools, shops, airports, restaurants, sporting facilities. The Veterans Memorial Park and Poole Knobs Recreation Area are both just a bike ride away. This parcel of land, nestled among impressive family homes, is positioned perfectly to suit your specific business, development, or investment requirements.
Optional Seller Financing with down payment of $50,000. Property sold at retail market value ($187,000), if seller financed. Payments start as low as $1,357 for 360 months. Other payment options available. No pre-payment penalty. Notes are held at 11.5% annual interest. Seller financing options require a $12/mo note service fee. A one-time $299 document fee applies to all cash and financing sales.
• 25 minutes to Nashville International Airport
• 8 minutes to Smyrna Airport
• 9 minutes to La Vergne and all the necessary conveniences including shops, schools and a wide selection of quality restaurants
• 4 minutes to Walmart Supercentre
• 9 minutes to Veterans Memorial Park set on 55 acres offering walking tracks, tennis courts, skate park, playground, baseball fields, basketball court, in-line hockey rink and much more.
• 8 mins Poole Knobs Recreation Area on the shores of the beautiful Percy Priest Lake with various recreational opportunities. For boaters, there’s a boat launch ramp for easy access. The lake provides an abundance of activities including swimming, picnic areas, canoeing, sailing, water skiing, wake-boarding, and fishing.
Site Address: NEWPORT PL - LA VERGNE, TN 37086
Parcel Size: 5 Acres (217,800 sq. ft.)
Parcel / Account Number: 014-024.14-000 / R0003082
County: Rutherford, TN
Zoned: R-1 (Low Density Residential-Single Family Dwelling)
Electric: At Line, “Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Co-op”
Percolation Test: Previous Satisfactory Test Performed
Annual Taxes: ~$374
Elevation: 541 ft.
Flood Zone: No
Property Access: 50-foot easement
Plat Map: Unavailable, can be ordered by the buyer
Survey: Unavailable, can be ordered by the buyer
◾ Roy L Waldron Elementary School | PK-5 (1.8 mi.)
◾ La Vergne Middle School | 6-8 (1.46 mi.)
◾ La Vergne High School | 9-12 (3.09 mi.)
Center GPS Coordinates: 36.028266, -86.534149
Buyers Agent: 3% Commission Offered
Title Provided: Warranty Deed w/ Title Insurance
Closing Costs: Buyer pays all closing costs, including a one-time doc fee of $299. Any down payment or funds received are NON-REFUNDABLE.
See photos for detailed maps and imagery.
○ Enter the address 1673 Newport Place into your GPS.
○ Coming from Nashville on I-24 - Take Exit 64 for Waldron Rd. and turn right toward LaVergne. In 2.3 miles, turn right onto Murfreesboro Rd. In 2.6 miles turn left onto Fergus Rd. In 0.9 miles turn right onto Jones Mill Rd. In 0.7 turn left onto Hampton Road Dr. In 900 feet, turn left onto Newport Place. In 900 feet arrive at destination.
○ Coming from Murfreesboro on I-24 - Take exit 66 onto SR-266, Sam Ridley Pky toward Smyrna, keep right East toward the Historic Sam Davis Home. In 2.7 miles take a slight right turn onto US-41 toward Smyrna, LaVergne. In 0.4 miles, turn right onto N Lowry Street. In 1.3 miles, turn right onto Fergus Rd. In 0.9 miles, turn right onto Jones Mill Rd. In 0.7 miles turn left onto Hampton Road Dr. In 900 ft turn left onto Newport Place. In 900 feet, turn left and arrive at the destination, 1673 Newport Pl.
1. Drive past the barn and turn right after the pond onto the yard – there will be a small line of trees.
2. Drive across the grass alongside the line of trees.
3. The Southeast corner of the property is where the property starts.
Seller financing options require a $9.95/mo note service fee. Seller financing is only available with a full asking price offer. Any down payment or funds received are NON-REFUNDABLE. We are a national real estate investment company and in most cases we have not viewed the property in person. All of the information for this property that we are aware of has been disclosed within the listing details on our website. Please direct any additional questions regarding this property to the associated city/county governmental agency. Buyer is responsible for performing their own due diligence to verify all information is accurate and to be sure the property fits their needs. This property may still be in the process of closing with the previous owner and the deed will be transferred into our name shortly. In the meantime, this property is being pre-marketed with the permission of the previous owner. This property is guaranteed to be sold with a Warranty Deed and full title insurance.
Cheap land for sale in Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida, Texas, Vacant land for sale near me, Cheap land for sale near me, Land for sale near me by owner, Land lots for sale near me, Tennessee land for sale, Rural area, Off the grid, COVID Rural, Rural coronavirus - 4400%, Land for sale in Ocala, FL,